Thursday, October 10, 2013

twitter Facebook Google+ flickr YouTube LinkedIn instagram // FILTER POSTS great quotes insights on

Ramsey Mohsen » [photos] Michael Buble concert at the Kansas City Sprint Center
I’ve been having fun taking my camera to concerts to explore every setting possible I can use in manual mode. While I haven’t yet perfected how to shoot in low light, brightly lit subjects- I’m having fun doing my homework trying to figure it out. Michael Buble was great, I’ve seen him many times before. And as always, he put on a great show.
twitter Facebook Google+ flickr YouTube LinkedIn instagram // FILTER POSTS great quotes insights on life marketing and business Personal stuff photos by me product & app reviews social media tech news Video Blogs // links DEG Profile google me, i dare you // read About Ramsey Mohsen Speaking
(c) 2013 Ramsey Mohsen

No comments:

Post a Comment