Sunday, November 9, 2014

Once again I would like to see your face in my heart has neither expired nor moment of those days i


Once again I would like to see your face in my heart has neither expired nor moment of those days in the blink color I see you are still in the mist of Fire embers turned into a cheap flash once, see your vengeance wounds Jasna face, not distressed stigma of dirty machinations Feel again the eagle's wings battle wind Relief taste, even rhythm of your heart I know you hear me when I talk to you pile down a bright dawn I laugh because you know that fidelity is the end will last for once, I'd like to kill you fear Hold your hand, which is still covering the mouth of your nation Although smash the shackles of your time in New dust day of bloody tears stop running here to listen. Absolutely gorgeous, timeless piece which is well above any political divisions (apart from commies ....).
Once again I would like to see your face in my heart has neither expired nor moment of those days in the blink color I see you are still in the mist of Fire embers turned into a cheap flash once, see your vengeance wounds Jasna face, not distressed stigma of dirty machinations Feel again the eagle's wings battle wind Relief taste, even rhythm of your heart I know you hear me when I talk to you pile down a bright dawn I laugh because you know that fidelity is the end will last for once, I'd like to kill you fear Hold your hand, which is still covering the mouth of your nation Although smash the shackles of your time in New dust day of bloody tears stop running
I have no clue why you call them Nazis. One of them I knew well (deceased) and would never use such words. For many years, I like and appreciate their work and this is unlikely to change. Reply Delete
If you made a mistake on the issues bluedart india of semantic, I apologize. I mean the attitude of hatred bluedart india against others because of who they are from birth (race, color, nationality). Attitude by me, the most primitive, bluedart india damnable (professed by the Nazis as well). I am among such circles themselves do not choose my friends, but who likes what. Sim Reply Delete
Football
2011 (3) October (1) September (1) January (1) 2010 (90) December (3) November (2) October (2) September (5) August (2) July (6) War Of The Ring Ljubljana, Ljubljana eh .... 600 years ago ... :) Honor - Fighting Wings Hodgson bluedart india comes or goes Carlsberg bluedart india will ... June (6) July (11) April (20) May (13) February (11) January (9) 2009 (15) December (9) November (2) October (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment