Monday, September 29, 2014

I needed a business partner who would be able to deliver my pastries within the same day to guarant


“… Mini Fondant Cakes for their anniversaries, Cream Puffs mom s birthday, Cookies saying sorry to dad, Brownies to send a greeting and brighten up a friend s day, or simply satisfy a craving for sweet sugary treats shopandship says owner Kate.
I needed a business partner who would be able to deliver my pastries within the same day to guarantee freshness. This is why I switched to Metrowide. E-mail, landline calls and also via SMS when rush orders shopandship come in after office hours. Their employees are pleasurable to talk with when booking for a pick and making inquiries. They are genuinely geared towards providing quality service. Metrowide gave me the shipping convenience at a flat rate where my buyers would no longer have to worry about higher shipping fees when ordering more pastries.
She also credits Metrowide shopandship s personalized services in helping her grow Cream Puffs by Kate. I feel I have built a friendship with Metrowide’s employees and more so with Ms. Joan who personally replies to my email be it a question, a request shopandship or an issue. She deals with them promptly with much heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment