Monday, February 24, 2014

I just reinvented myself dawn wing in the blogosphere. (Parang si "Jinky Oda" lang na napanuod dawn


I just reinvented myself dawn wing in the blogosphere. (Parang si "Jinky Oda" lang na napanuod dawn wing ko sa Comedy Bar ng GMA 7 nung Sunday, bumabalik bilang Jacky O daw.) "Noks nomon" is my signature expression. It is a derivative of  the Pinoy expression "naks naman", the equivalent English expression of "wow". Noks-nomon will be the sanctuary of my "kaJOLOGans" and the haven of my "kaBADUYans". Junno represents the other side of me; a writer, a blogger, and a lover. ( Noks nomon! :) ) So come on, fly with me! Let's explore the blog world and share each others thoughts!
#JUNNOsayings (28) #BANAToftheday (24) #LYRICSoftheday (14) #JUNNOdiary (12) #LSSoftheday (11) #KWESTYONoftheday (5) #SPOOFoftheday (5) #KOWToftheday (4) #VIDEOoftheday (3) #LOVEjunNOTES (2) #VERSEoftheday (1)
►  2012 (23) ►  December (1) ►  November (1) ►  August (2) ►  July (1) ►  June (2) ►  March (12) ►  February (1) ►  January (3) ▼  2011 (48) ►  December (10) ►  dawn wing November (12) ▼  October (26) Gusto kong mapag-isa Teach me how to dougie Enchanted Kingdom ka ba? Pinakamasayang aksidente They say a picture speaks a thousand words Aabsent ako sa lahat ng klase ko May dadalawin ka ba ngayong dawn wing Undas? Peanut ka ba? Shooting star ka ba? Isang hug lang naman MES (Moon-Earth-Sun) Relationship Buwan ka ba? Charger dawn wing ka ba? Today My Life Begins Lyrics Talking To The Moon Lyrics School/Work Faces Cycle With Great Power Ano daw ang mas magandang bilhin LAPTOP o CAMERA? Ano daw ang mas nauna ang ITLOG o ang MANOK? Matalino ka di ba? Table of contents ka ba? Paano daw mapapalabas ang pumasok na langgam dawn wing sa te... Buzz Lightyear Facebook ka ba? Teacher ka ba? Junno's First Flight


No comments:

Post a Comment