Tuesday, September 30, 2014

As I've mentioned in my previous review , I like it that the Xend guy in our area picks up packages


As a follow up post to my review on the three Metro Manila couriers Xend, Metrowide & Philfox, I want to share with you my experiences with their tracking and delivery. For Metrowide and Philfox, delivery was just within parcel to go Metro Manila. For Xend, I tried their provincial service.
Let's take a look at Metrowide first. Their site is pretty much updated. Once the package was shipped parcel to go out, the tracking was available the next day. What I like about Metrowide is that it confirms that the package was received complete with details parcel to go about the person who received it. My package was delivered the next day after it was picked up.
Philfox and Metrowide packages were shipped out the same day, and were also both delivered the next day. I both like their speedy service. One thing I noticed about Philfox tracking though is that the delivery update parcel to go is not up-to-date. Notice that the delivered status was updated November 25, yet my consignee already confirmed that the package was delivered on November 23.
As I've mentioned in my previous review , I like it that the Xend guy in our area picks up packages before lunch. However, delivery is another thing. My package to Cebu was suppossedly for next day delivery. However, it arrived 2 days AFTER its delivery schedule. Instead of my package arriving either on November 25 or 26, it arrived on November 27 evening. parcel to go It was at least a day late. The tracking from Xend also gives a link to the tracking number of their provincial partner 2GO in their details section. parcel to go When I followed up on Nov 26, the tracking details for 2Go was not yet uploaded. I sent an email out to their customer service to check on the status. parcel to go They replied Nov 27, and by this time they have already updated the details on the 2GO website.
Here's a sample of the tracking update shown on 2GO. It will show up once the link from Xend website is clicked. I like that they also confirm who was able to receive the package. However, I think that their delivery time is just a bit too late. I don't think it's entirely Xend's fault. 2GO may just be delayed in delivering packages. However, I personally think that Xend should not advertise next day delivery for their provincial packages if their partner 2GO is not able to deliver. In the next few days, I hope to be able to try Philfox or Metrowide provincial services as well to compare with Xend. Currently, I'm loving Metrowide's service due to their fast feedback and confirmation online for my pickups. They also promptly pick up and deliver my packages within Metro Manila. Do you have experiences with any of the couriers mentioned in this post? Feel free to share! :)
Post a Comment
For the love of the sport
►  2014 (30) ►  Mar 2014 (6) ►  Feb 2014 (13) ►  Jan 2014 (11) ▼  2013 (36) ▼  Dec 2013 (28) The Highlander Steakhouse at Tagaytay Highlands The Spa & Lodge at Tagaytay Highlands Always Give More Family Fun Travel Idea: Sky Ranch Tagaytay The 15th Ultimate Wedding & Debut Fair Merry Christmas! Kali at 4 Months {Press Release} Easy DIY Christmas Cards with Canv... Solane's Next Big Food Entrepreneur 2013 Experienc... Entrepreneur Philippines Networking Night Dec 2013... Must-Watch Family Movie: Frozen Happy Anniversary To Us! SM City BF Paranaque Opens Gisele Bundchen Breastfeeding Holiday in Rome Good Vibes God-Approved Marriage How To (Virtually) Decorate Your Home 5 TV Series We Are Loving Right Now December Daily Post Blog Challenge Tracking & Delivery Review: Xend, Metrowide & Phil... Ask, Seek, Knock Feeling the Christmas Spirit Don Limone in BF Paranaque How my life has changed since becoming a breastfee... Babywearing: Mamaway Ring Sling Keeping Christ in Christmas How to Activate BPI Express Mobile's Transfer to A... ►  parcel to go Nov 2013 (8) ►  2010 (7) ►  Sep 2010 (4) ►  Aug 2010 (1) ►  parcel to go Jul 2010 (2) ►  2009 (17) ►  Mar 2009 (3) ►  Feb 2009 (4) ►  Jan 2009 (10) ►  2008 (63) ►  Dec 2008 (16) ►  Nov 2008 (17) ►  Oct 2008 (14) ►  Sep 2008 (9) ►  Aug 2008 (7)
48 photos airports app asian hospital attachment parenting attractions baby babywearing bangkok banking Batangas beaches Bench blog challenge blog link-up blogging bohol bookkeeping philippines boracay breastfeeding breastfeeding clothes breastfeeding parcel to go philippines breastfeeding wear buffet business cebu cebu pacific parcel to go celebrities chao phraya river chevron pillows children china Christian Louboutin parcel to go christmas churches corporate life cs delivery culture parcel to go davao dingdong dantes parcel to go entrepreneur entrepreneurship parcel to go europe events faith fashion festivals food food reviews fort bonifacio giving birth global God grain sack pillows guiness world records helping out hiatus holidays parcel to go home home decor home reviews hotel reviews hotels indoor gardening interc

No comments:

Post a Comment