Friday, February 21, 2014

Food and Beverage Services 1st Batch Hay, delectable remember times like this. Happy moments and bo


Food and Beverage Services 1st Batch Hay, delectable remember times like this. Happy moments and bonding, hanging up with my classmates in Food and Beverage Services NC II 1st Batch. At first course just before everything for me, so I ganun pa hind surrounding them. But I soon felt at home as I do in them. I said that savory dun have many friends ... I'll never forget Yung Kulitan and laughter parcel delivery moments, asaran, especially those dining, hahahah! But do not we sometimes avoid having misunderstandings yun ... But not me ... just important to me to have many friends. So every day you come to us we can learn to appreciate the things that are given to us by God ... ie whether small or large.


No comments:

Post a Comment