Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO


This is a discussion on DTDC Plus Cargo service within the Others forums, part of the Consumer Forums category; blue dart tracking india Hello, This is to bring your notice that, I, Saumya choudhury, one of the customers of DTDC is highly unsatisfied ...
Hello, This is to bring your notice that, I, Saumya choudhury, one of the customers of DTDC is highly unsatisfied with the service of DTDC. I have sent all my house hold things (125 kg) on 30th august from Kolkata (Tobin road branch) to Pune (Balewadi-Sapphire Park) . I was told that i will get all the items by 4th September or latest by 6th September. My consignment blue dart tracking india no is: D03748223 On saturday (dated 4tth september), i received a call from someone from DTDC and according to him, I need to give him an extra charge of near about Rs.4000/- . We had no idea about this charge and told that person to wait until we get the proper info from DTDC. After confirming I informed the contact person blue dart tracking india as well as the customer care personnel to send the consignment on the same date that is on 4th september or by 6th of september; blue dart tracking india as these things are very urgent. Till the date I didn't receive any of my parcels. I did call in the customer care no# repeatedly blue dart tracking india and they declined to take any complaint. Somehow on 7th september morning hours i managed to lodge a complaint in Pune apex centre (contact no# 020 - 30512000/28/29/31, the customer care personnel - Shaili). Complaint no#: 662076 Again i had to make a call on 8th of september in the morning hours and aft a long conversation, the same cc personnel Shaili told me, the parcel (125kg)will be at my place by today that is 8th of september and the charge blue dart tracking india (which had to give in the check post) will be Rs.1714/-..( Please note, i was informed blue dart tracking india on 4th sep.. the amount blue dart tracking india is Rs.4000/- and after repeated complaint and asking for a receipt, the amount became Rs.1714/- ). Again i had to make the call to the same no. that is 020-30512028 at 5pm on 8th september, as i didn't receive the parcels till that time and after a tremendous harrasment i was told by the same person Shaili , they could not arrange the car and it will take more time. I am shocked with the service and unprofessional attitude of the DTDC. How can DTDC claim to be an outstanding courier service over two decades?? I like to bring this to your notice... for the unnecessary delay from your end, should i be compensate? I just shifted to pune and all my kitchen stuff and all house hold thing, including clothings are in those parcels. I am in great problem without those things, especially when i have a 3yrs old kid. Looking forth to get a positive reply with the hope of getting my stuff back at the earliest.
Replies: 0
-- vB4 Default Style -- Default Mobile Style Consumer Forum Archive Privacy Statement Top
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment