Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hi Sellers kent and sussex courier - please be aware of this courier issue for Goa and use TNT (bomb


Subscribe kent and sussex courier to RSS Feed Mark Topic as New Mark Topic as Read Float this Topic to the Top Bookmark Subscribe Printer Friendly Page
Please all be aware that the ARAMEX agent for GOA is not reliable. I have myself been waiting 2 weeks for 2 parcels from eBay sellers, only to find they have used ARAMEX.. kent and sussex courier so the parcels have not been delivered. Please do not use ARAMEX for GOA customers. As your buyer will not receive the parcel kent and sussex courier within kent and sussex courier eBays time limits and your payment will be refunded to the buyer. I have called the Aramex contact in Delhi and on 3rd attempt was given the GOA contact details (0832-6451116), the agent informed me they had no service for my area and had sent parcel to wrong address. If indoubt, kent and sussex courier please kent and sussex courier use INDIA POST/SPEED POST OR DTDC as I have had great experience with them both. I ship internationally everyday with INDIA POST. Do not use ARAMEX for GOA orders....thanks
Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Inappropriate Content kent and sussex courier
in reply to havenindia
in reply to havenindia
on 08-07-2008 03:12 PM
I found the Goa office today in Mercer village (big sign, small shop). 3KG of NH17 outside Panjim. They had no answers as to why they never called me in 11 days - when my phone number was clearly there on parcels. They said my area was a NO Service area...they cover Mapusa and Calangute, but not the road linking the two...My road!!! They told me they were just about to send the parcels back to Delhi..easier to call me surely? There is nothing wrong with India Speed Post guys...I use it every day and have had very few problems within India or shipping International. Lets campaign for eBay to get us discounts and pick up from India Post. eBay International sites have link ups with the national post office, why cant we?
Anyone with Good and bad experiences from Couriers..Please write a review and post it on. It may help and stop some good sellers from receiving Negative Feedback when its really not their fault. GOA has many big couriers now...Fed Ex, Blaze Flash, First Flight, DTDC (often prefer u to collect!), DHL. Please add reviews for your state and help sellers choose the right courier for the buyers area....cheers
Hi kent and sussex courier havenindia, I use India Post only for both national and International shipments. For national I use Speed Post and for Internationl shipments I use Registered Airmail . It is cheapest of all and with very few (1%) delivery issues. I don't think India Post will ever agree for a pick-up service. kent and sussex courier Regards,
TechiE
Hi all :-) On-Dot couriers & cargo Ltd. is not different from this one. there is too much delayed service in the areas Banglore,Ahmedabad, Jamnagar Kolkata. a recent incident is of Banglore. i dispatched a parcel on 07/06/2008 but till next 20 (Twenty days ) the parcel kent and sussex courier was not delivered to the person. the persons from On-Dot doesn't even think of responding to messages or complaints. S.H.I.V.A.M.E.M.O.R.Y joge
Hi, We use Registered kent and sussex courier airmail for international and only have delays with parcels going to France and Italy. Very good rates.
Hi Sellers kent and sussex courier - please be aware of this courier issue for Goa and use TNT (bombay to north goa in 48 hours), DTDC, Blue Dart or any other courier. Aramex are still terrible in Goa and should not be used...thanks
Report Inappropriate Content
ARAMEX- my shipment keep moving somewhere in goa for 3 days, with Aramex office having no clue. They never bothered to call on my number which is clearly written on address. The irony is even their mumbai guys does not know wht is the Goa office number!!!
on 03-03-2009 06:52 PM
Guys, Its not just in Goa... Aramex is very bad everywhere... I just visited one time and My God, I felt very bad after visiting it... (Chennai - Ekkaduthangal office) I had went to ship an Old mobile and a Brand new iPod... kent and sussex courier They tore my packages, dropped my mobile down. After 3 days, they had returned back saying its not possible to ship iPod to kolkata... they should have told me on day one... ARAMEX - a sick courier service!
Guys, I was expecting to receive kent and sussex courier my delivery from Kolkata to Chennai. These ARAMEX kent and sussex courier guys delivered my item to someone in Pune !!!! Never..ever use ARAMEX....pls pass on this to as many people as possible. Regards, Suresh
Report Inappropriate kent and sussex courier Content
i too had a worst experience with ARAMEX courier. my kurti was send by the seller to the trichy address but the aranex people have updated it wrongly kent and sussex courier as chennai anna nagar address. their tracking system is also not upto date and accurate. after lots of efforts from my end and the sellers kent and sussex courier end it was fainally delivered after some time... ebay should stop using this ARAMEX courier for delivery...
on 26-07-2010 09:07 PM
My request to all the seller of eBay, Please don't use Aramex Courier Service. They will just spoil your reputation. Apart from late delivery, (6 days from Mumbai to Kolkata) the delivery boy dema

No comments:

Post a Comment