Wednesday, December 25, 2013

teh spamm[E]R!


Reviews and Previews Tutorials and Guides Arcade Games TradeMarc Gaming Hot Deals and Price Guides Classifieds For Sale Classifieds Wanted Dealer and Community Market Rig Gallery Downloads Social networking FaceBook Group Orkut Community Erodov on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Feeds Members List Who's Online Top Posters Forum Leaders Erodov- Radio and TV E Spy What's New + Market New Posts Mark Forums Read Control Panel My Private Messages Send New PM My Images Upload Images My Posts My Active dtdc customer care Threads Threads I Posted dtdc customer care In Subscribed Threads Open Contacts Popup Contact dtdc customer care Us Pixlr Image Editor Submit News tip/Press Release Submit Product for Review dtdc customer care FAQ About Us BB Codes Advanced Search dtdc customer care Advertise With Us Site Map   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun Just got conned by DTDC Plus Forgot Password? dtdc customer care User Name Remember Me? Password
My friend just sent me something from Pune to Gurgaon, via DTDC plus and guess what, I only got the box. The watch inside was nowhere to be found. I now have a Fossil Watch Box worth 105USD And to add to it, I am trying to call these DTDC guys in Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune. No one bothers to pick the phone. I am royally pissed off. Has anyone gone through a similar situation ? Also what do you guys suggest me to do now ? I just cant seem to find a way. Right now writing a complaint note at CORE.NIC.IN
__________________ Intel Core i5 3550s | Asus P8B75-V | GSkill 8GB DDR3 CL7 1333MHz | MSI 660Ti Power Edition | Wetern Digital Green 2TB | Intel 330 128GB SSD | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair TX650V2 | CM Gladiator 600 | Logitech G500 | Steelseries QcK Mass | Logitech Z506 | Samsung 40EH5000 LED TV  
Damn, I think your friend should've added a declaration letter and kept a copy with himself. DTDC is quite well known for thefts. Even the DTDC guy himself told me once when I was sending a slightly expensive item by courier and he advised me against doing so
trolling around  
relax. dtdc customer care talk to the dtdc people( don't talk to the nOObs, try to get to a manager and tell him what you are planning to do. if they are not ready to budge. write to CORE. atleast you will get the declared amount + compensation+the shipment costs.
18-05-09  
I have the number of Gurgaon manager, but its of no use. I have been calling him for so long, his phone comes switched off. Let me see what can be done. I am already writing a complaing at CORE. That might help.
Re: Just got conned by DTDC Plus
teh spamm[E]R!
Drop in at your nearest DTDC office with the tracking number of the package. Give them a subtle threat..believe me, it makes them get to work. This ***** big time for you though. You should've dtdc customer care opened the package in front of the delivery guy. That's what I do. That way, you can refuse to accept the package at all if there are signs of tampering or physical damage.
Originally Posted by rpm19050 and yes, put a claim for indian price ( in showroom) of the article. dtdc customer care Coz you have to buy the replacement of the good from india and not the orignal purchase point. yeah I wont be telling that to them that the item was bought in the US. I can show the box to them, if they want. Any Fossile will be more than 5K in India But thats a distant dream. I need to talk to a fellow first.
Originally Posted by Cyn1c Drop in at your nearest DTDC office with the tracking number of the package. Give them a subtle threat..believe me, it makes them get to work. This ***** big time for you though. You should've opened the package in front of the delivery guy. That's what I do. That way, you can refuse to accept the package at all if there are signs of tampering or physical damage. I should dtdc customer care have done that. I actually derive pleasure in opening the packet at my eaase. But I know I am not accepting any packet without actually seeing the things inside. And I went to a local DTDC outlet. All they could tell me is talk to the custome care
teh spamm[E]R!
Originally Posted by vasishta.sushant dtdc customer care I have the number of Gurgaon manager, but its of no use. I have been calling him for so long, his phone comes switched off. Let me see what can be done. I am already writing a complaing at CORE. That might help. try the head office? and just enlist the numbers you tried to reach in your CORE complaint. you can send a fax of the complaint to DTDC office. dtdc customer care Please do mention the airway number( perhaps a scanned copy of the shipping details/declaration would be more effective) .
Originally Posted by rpm19050 try the head office? and just enlist the numbers you tried to reach in your CORE complaint. you can send a fax of the complaint to DTDC office. Please do mention the airway number( perhaps a scanned copy of the shipping details/declaration would be more effective) . Yupp buddy I am taking care of all these details. Thanks.
^^^ threaten them saying you ll go to consumer court. And yes please shout this to their man

No comments:

Post a Comment