Thursday, February 26, 2015

Unfortunately bad review, I purchased this product Lens three months ago all the shopping experienc


3 May 2014
Unfortunately bad review, I purchased this product Lens three months ago all the shopping experience starting from the first stage to the product itself received my score below passable. The purchase was made on the site of the manufacturer, after the end of the process I received an email message with a link to the account I established efecty during the purchase and I ordered updated order status resides "in efecty the process." This status will remain constant throughout the shipping efecty time no way of knowing whether the order was confirmed, whether the product would be sent, and what the -Tracking efecty No to locate the package. After two weeks without any change in the status, I decided to contact the manufacturer, the manufacturer's website there is no way to contact other than form "Contact Us" built. I wrote my request to know where we find order and just did not get an answer. After a month and some accept it the product but without the lens. to work two weeks I received the lens (without apology). product itself: plastic poor quality, efecty attitude entry mini USB we got lost Hmhshir open all the time and dangling in the air. product controls the functions of the camera (zoom, shutter, shooting modes) only Using a dedicated efecty camera software programmed significantly inferior to Apple's original camera. The lens did not rank into Case. Llachisom: useless product efecty of poor quality, not easy to use and effective. Not recommended !!! Omar.


No comments:

Post a Comment