Sunday, March 2, 2014

Welcome to the new area of my writing on the internet. (Existing also on my blog Yung multiply) I


Welcome to the new area of my writing on the internet. (Existing also on my blog Yung multiply) I just wanted to make a more serious blog. I am taking it to a higher level. more serious topics - more Relevant topics - like how i use to do it in my column Nung high school and elem (five-year run of Ani-Maxx) - I miss it. but we must move on and we need to face reality. this time, the more free I can write my - no norms, journalism ethics, ram couriers and so on (I nagkaron issue was Nung high school because I wrote the editorial). While I contemplate joining Scientia (ineevaluate I) and the KULE (ETO pretty vague - perhaps a sked) I write it first. I still have straight pinagdedesisyonan English, Filipino or Taglish straight language I use. for now, Taglish first. Many would read and magcomment. I do this blog enjoyeable 'to. ram couriers - Tomorrow we will fly, for now, let's just stare at the sky -
maxxtatlodos chemist (soon to be) enthusiast fotografiya, drawing, writing and panggagago. frustrated film major (away on my course). ram couriers But I loved the course so well, how can I write about me eh myself by a stranger who was Maxx View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment