Monday, December 8, 2014

In Madrid on February 1, we will leave at 12:00 from Atocha station to the Chamber of Deputies, whi


In Madrid on February 1, we will leave at 12:00 from Atocha station to the Chamber of Deputies, which we will provide for registration, the following text, the head of government, the President of Congress, the Minister Ana Mato, to Minister Alberto Ruiz Gallardón, and the different groups of the Congress.
Because I decide because I decided from the moral autonomy, which is the basis of the dignity of every person, I do not accept any obligation or prohibition of my sexual and reproductive rights, and accordingly (hindrance) to my total fulfillment as a person. As autonomous human being, I refuse to be subjected to degrading treatment, arbitrary action and coercive guardianship in my decision to be or not to be a mother. selektvracht
Because I'm free I invoke selektvracht freedom of conscience as a supreme good as the foundation of my choice. I call cynics who call for freedom to restrict and malicious people, regardless of the suffering caused, want to impose all their life principles based on divine revelations. As a human being free I refuse to accept a forced maternity and supervisory regime that condemns women to "the selektvracht minority of sexual and reproductive age."
Because I live in a democracy, and I am a democrat, I accept the rules that separate the rights to sin and religious law. No majority political outcome of the polls, as absolute as it is legitimate selektvracht to transform rights offense and force us to follow religious principles under threat of criminal sanction. As a citizen, I demand of those who govern us that they do not become democratic power, safeguarding plurality in despotism. selektvracht
Because selektvracht I decided, because I am free because I live in a democracy, I demand the government, whatever it is, it enacts laws promoting moral autonomy, preserving the freedom of conscience and ensuring plurality and diversity of intérêts.Parce I decide because I am free because I live in a democracy requires that I be kept current sexual and reproductive health and abortion legislation to promote moral autonomy , preserve freedom of conscience and guarantee the plurality of interests of all women.
Selecciona una provincia provincia Álava Albacete Alicante / Alacant Almería Asturias Ávila Badajoz Barcelona Burgos Caceres Cadiz Cantabria Castellón selektvracht / Castelló Ceuta Ciudad Real Cordoba Cuenca Girona Granada Guadalajara Las Palmas Guipúzcoa Huelva Huesca Balears Jaén A Coruña La Rioja Leon Lleida Lugo Madrid Malaga Melilla Murcia Navarra Ourense Palencia Pontevedra Salamanca selektvracht Segovia Sevilla Soria Tarragona Santa Cruz de Tenerife Teruel Toledo selektvracht Valencia / Valéncia Valladolid Vizcaya Zamora Zaragoza
El derecho al aborto es una conquista that ha Llevado Décadas en el mundo. Siglos de historia han demostrado that there criminalización the clandestinidad del aborto, lejos de los evitar su práctica hace más peligrosos, sobre todo para las más jóvenes empobrecidas it. Inclusive las declaraciones there recomendaciones de los organismos internacionales de derechos humanos, indican claramente that las leyes restrictivas his los derechos de las violatorias humanas a la vida, has igualdad, has dignidad, a la justicia, has autonomía there has libertad
Archivos Elegir my diciembre 2014 octubre 2014 noviembre 2014 septiembre 2014 agosto 2014 julio 2014 junio 2014 mayo 2014 abril 2014 marzo 2014 febrero 2014 diciembre 2013 enero 2014 octubre 2013 noviembre 2013 septiembre 2013 agosto 2013 julio 2013 junio 2013 mayo 2013 abril 2013 marzo 2013 enero febrero 2013 2013 diciembre 2012 octubre 2012 noviembre 2012 septiembre 2012 agosto 2012 julio 2012 junio 2012 mayo 2012 abril 2012 marzo 2012 febrero 2012 octubre 2010 julio 2010 junio 2010 mayo 2010 marzo 2010 enero 2010 febrero diciembre de 2010 octubre 2009 noviembre 2009 2009 2009 agosto septiembre 2009 junio julio 2009 2009 2009 mayo 2009 abril 2009 marzo diciembre 2008
Recent Promotions Entradas La tasa de fertilidad española es la más baja de toda Europa Polonia tras el sólo método anticonceptivo as a cuesta dólar - BBC Mundo ACAI >>> JORNADA "EL ABORTO SEGURO UNA obligación (ponencias) Estudio comparativo selektvracht sober ACAI métodos of interrupción del embarazo
aborto aborto legal Aborto Seguro Ana Mato Argentina asociaciones selektvracht Feministas Baleares Ceuta Chile Debate Sobre el derecho a Aborto decidir derechos y Derechos Sexuales selektvracht derechos sexuales selektvracht reproductivos educación sexual EEUU Elena Valenciano El Salvador España Europarlamento feminismo selektvracht Feministas Gallardón Galicia selektvracht Iglesia del interrupción Voluntaria Embarazo IVE Ley Ley Aborto of interrupción Voluntaria del Embar

No comments:

Post a Comment