Sunday, December 7, 2014

Report to editors


Anno 31/01/2014 10:40:46
Edit comment
Report to editors
Like
Forgive me, Lord, for my days are a breath. What is man that you give so much importance, so you put your attention on it, so every morning inspections and endlessly you put it to the test? How long you'll keep watching me and give me no respite to swallow? What made you hurt my sin, keeper of men? Why have you made me your white arrows? Why should I be a burden send a parcel to you? Why not forget my sin and you overlook my fault? Look how well ... [More]
Spare me, O Lord, for my days are nothing. What is man, That thou dost make so much of him, That thou dost September and thy mind upon him, dost visit him every morning, and test him every moment? How long wilt thou not look away from me, nor let me alone till I swallow my spittle? If I sin, what do I do to thee, thou watcher of men? Why hast thou made me thy mark? Why Have I Become a burden to thee? Why dost thou not pardon my transgression and take away my iniquity? For now I Shall lie in the earth ... [More]
Parce mihi Domine, nihil enim sunt dies mei. Quid est homo, quia magnificent eum? Aut quid apponis erga eum cor tuum? Visits cum diluculo, et subito probas illum. I usquequo non michi parcis, nec dimittas me, ut glutiam salivam meam? Peccavi. Faciam Quid tibi, or custos hominum? send a parcel Quare posuisti contrarium me tibi, et factus sum michimet send a parcel ipsi gravis? Cur non tollis peccatum meum, et quare non aufers iniquitatem meam? Ecce nunc in pulvere dormio; et si mane quesieris me, non subsistam. ... [More]
Report to editors
Lucecita Angel
554 clicks 22 Postings
4:07
INTERNATIONAL CATHOLIC NEWS.
Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment