Thursday, December 4, 2014

Load more ...


For as rain, and much, and is expected winter like last year, cyclogenesis is, cyclogenesis is, (formerly storms), as na, will have to make a raincoat to Nancy and here it is.
I'll have to make the sleeves and back to take pictures. By the way, I bought plastic fabric city link delivery in red and blue to make a couple of new chuvasqueros, the girl has to go I combined, there will be. It has gone very posh despite the crisis.
Load more ...
Coats and raincoats (2) Hostess (1) Basak (1) Blythe doll (6) Camera photo (1) Custom (2) Gallega (2) Geisha (1) Jersey (1) Museums (2) Nancy (29) Kernels (1) Pyjamas (1) First Communion city link delivery (1) Repair (1) Dresses (2) Dresses (9) Knitted dresses (6)
1 day ago
Garden of memories
TWENTY YEARS
2014 (38) December (2) November (10) October city link delivery (21) In November we go party nancy A new family I give away one Blythe doll leopard coat I have given her a camera First Communion Parce it rains Nancy stewardess customizing fabrics gowns are already city link delivery at home Stock dress newcomer Nancy Nancy holidays do Traxe Folk Museum in Orense My first custimización Nancy Nancy II Galician Galician My first Blythe doll T Knitted dresses for my skirt Sleeping for Nancy October (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment